Friday, February 1, 2008

Sad but True




Don'tchall go gettin' excited now. There's only one someone out there who I want to be my filthy whore. And I've got my heart rather set on him. Sorry, maybe next time.


I love this picture. Lovelovelovelove LOVE it because it conveys so articulately the level-headed, wants to be patient and chaste and maybe even play hard-to-get (Yeah Right) picture of respectable, pre-sexual liberation 1950's femaledom's constant battle against my live-for- the-moment, life is short, don't hold back, fall in love in just one night, would sacrifice anything to follow her passions, wild and unrestrained inner rock chick (aka the filthy whore).

And. I am so impatient. Both the love of a life time romantic and the harlot agree; we do not like to wait. It is a form of torture. And that - well that just gave the harlot some new ideas...

No comments: