Friday, February 1, 2008

Not Responsible for Nightmares

Mmmkay, I was in the dollar store yesterday and I started looking at the videos for one with music and dancing geared toward kids. Graeme has just started dancing and really getting excited about music so I was looking for something he would enjoy. I ended up buying a $2 video called "Singing Babies: Toddler Tunes". I must say I learned a great lesson. The dollar store may be great for buying batteries, dish soap and shampoo (they have Aussie for cheap!), but I will never, ever again take a chance on any unknown brand or product I find at a discount chain.

Y'all simply must take a look at these video clips. I recommend 'Humpty Dumpty' for the most intense creepy factor. I won't spoil it by telling you what excatly is creepy about the videos, all I'll say is "watch out, Conan O'Brien". Trust me, it's worth it.

http://www.singingbabies.com/video.html

In addition to the creepiness that is present in every song this company produces, as an added bonus, the baby in the Humpty Dumpty video actually pushes Humpty off the wall. I don't remember that being in the song. It's "Humpty Dumpty had a great fall" not "Humpty Dumpty was pushed off the wall by a malicious baby". Oh yeah, and since when is Humpty Dumpty even a song? It's the best clip, watch it first.

No comments: